What We Are Doing:
1. We are working closely with the Emergency Operations Center (EOC) to provide them a comprehensive list of Contractors who can provide the necessary services to get us all home as soon as possible.
This list will also be provided to the RMWB, MP and MLA's within the next day or so.
2. We sent off this morning a letter to the Premier asking for the Province to establish a Bridge Financing Program to assist our members with some possible finance issues that may arise by the evacuation and fire damage. A copy of this letter and other external correspondence can be found to the right.
3. We will be launching a new "Employment" section on our website so that member Firms can post any employment opportunities they may have. We will also have an area where resumes can be posted for our members to review. This area will be up and running by the end of the week.
4. We will be reaching out to the Insurance Bureau of Canada to ensure that insurance firms are aware of the Association and what we can offer locally to those people who need to rebuild.
5. We will be reaching out to the MLA's and the RMWB to offer our support in any way we can with getting us home and start on the rebuild.
What We Need You To Do:
1. If you haven't already, we need you to get your firm registered in the RMWB's vendor registry by clicking here.
2. We received an email from the Emergency Operations Centre this afternoon asking that all firms wishing to offer their services to complete a form on-line by clicking here
3. Forward on this information to any local contractor or business. We need to get our community involved.
4. Keep an eye on our website and emails for the latest news and updates.