CSTS - 2020
What is CSTS 2020?
CSTS2020 is the upgraded version of CSTS-09. CSTS 2020 is comprised of nine standard modules grouped together and called CSTS Fundamentals and site-specific Add-on Modules. On its own, CSTS Fundamentals serves as a general construction site orientation for workers new to the construction industry. It is supported by a number of job-specific Add-on Modules to help employers customize CSTS training to fit specific site requirements.
By January 2020, CSTS 2020 makes available all modules that are included in CSTS-09, plus much more in optional modules.
The 20 Add-on Module topics included:
- Concrete Pump Truck
- Controlling Hazardous Energy**
- Confined Spaces**
- Environmental Protection**
- Mobile Equipment Awareness*
- Propane on the Work Site*
- Pumpjack Scaffolds
- Respiratory Protection Equipment
- Rigging, Hoists, and Cranes
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods
- Working at Height**
** available in spring 2020
Note: all 20 Add-on Modules will be available by December 31, 2020.